Tiao Jing Cu Yun Tang
Take 3 capsules, 2 times a day, 30mins after meal.
Take 3 tablets, 2 times a day, 30mins after meal.
Full Ingredients List
Xian Mao (Curculigo), Xu Duan (Teasel Root), Sang Ji Sheng (Mulberry Mistletoe Stems), Tu Si Zi (Chinese Dodder Seeds), Gou Qi Zi (Goji Berry), Fu Pen Zi (Chinese Raspberry), Shan Yao (Chinese Yam), Lian Zi (Lotus Seed), Fu Ling (Poria Mushroom), Huang Qi (Astragalus Root), Bai Shao (White Peony Root), Suan Zao Ren (Sour Jujube Seeds), Gou Teng (Cat'S Claw Vine), Dan Shen (Red Sage Root), Chi Shao (Red Peony Root), Ji Xue Teng (Millettia), Huang Jing (Polygonatum Rhizome)
Safety & Storage
- Made of 100% Natural Ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Free from dairy, wheat grain, gluten, added sugar and soya
- Free from genetically modified products
- Not a substitute for a varied and healthy diet.
- Store in cold and dry place
- Keep out of reach of children
- Best before: See label